Friday, July 24, 2009

Justice.

So yesterday when I got to work I noticed I had a big envelope from the U.S. Department of Justice. I of course proceeded to open the envelope and discovered that it was about the robbery and that they have charged someone and that they have a date to go to trial before a judge. This was all news to me.. last I heard the case was going to be put on the backburner if their leads led nowhere and since I hadn't heard from them I figured it was. So needless to say I'm in a state of shock I don't know quite how to feel about the whole thing. Honestly I wish they never found the guy. I know it sounds crazy for me to say that but I really don't want to have to see this guy ever again.. and as slim a chance as it is... revenge for being caught does enter your mind. So honestly if I had to say I would say i'm scared out of my mind.. and I know that the justice system has all these victims rights and things where if I don't want to I don't have to but still. Hopefully it gets settled out of court that they just make a plea deal and hopefully it will all get put behind me for somewhat good. So ya thats where the whole thing is at now... wish it was done and over with.. but alas what can you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment