Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tada



Look at me go! I am now a blogger. Haha. okay so anywho... this is for all those people who want to keep up with my ever changing life... ya know friends relatives.. the whole bit. this is for You!
I guess I should give you the quick rundown of what I've been upto and what I am upto at this point in my life.
Well I am now 24. Single. living in Sandy Utah. I am a cosmetologist and I manage a SuperCuts salon out here. It is lots of fun but lots of work. Luckily I have the most amazing staff and honestly that makes my life so much easier. I have been living in the Salt Lake Valley area for 2 years now and I love where I am at. I am still involved with SkillsUSA (the student organization, nerd thing) and I absolutely Love it. It has helped me out so much in my life I wouldn't even know where to begin. As stated I am single and no there is not any one special person in my life... I am going on dates but haven't found anyone worth dating. I have had some excitement to my year thus far it came in with quite the bang. On Feb. 27 at 6:32 p.m. I was robbed at knife point at my salon. Scariest moment of my life. It shook me up and I won't lie I do still have my nervous days but I tell myself.. thats one of those once in your lifetime things and lets hope that was the only time I have to experience that. Also this year I have had the joy of my basement flooding, my car getting a flat tire and the tire getting stuck on the car, and now something else is up with the car... but alas its all part of life... it's what makes it interesting. On a better note. I have had a great year also. I went back to Kansas with Skills in June and that was a blast. and I'm headed to D.C. in September with them for another training. and don't forget Grandpas Birthday Bash in cali. plannin to hit that. Okay well I feel like i'm writing a novel here. so I'm going to stop. at least for now. haha.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you've joined the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha now the trick is to see if I can keep up and figure it all out!

    ReplyDelete