Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Spiffy New Shoes

Okay first off I am such a horrible blogger... I forget I even have this thing.. haha. I promise I will try to do better. Anywho to the topic of discussion... My Spiffy New Shoes! I have purchased myself some way cute way fun silver shoes... but these shoes came at a great cost.... INVENTORY!!! a few weeks ago one of my employees came to me and asked if she could have the night of the 24th off and work late on the 25 I of course asked why and she said.. "My sister says they need help with inventory at the nordstrom rack and I want to help out... You get paid and you get a 20% discount day)" My response was... can I help... Why oh Why did I ever think that I don't know... I loathe Inventory... I worked for an inventory complany for like 6 months and hated every minute and I swore up and down that I would never do it out side my salon ever again!! Yet alas on the night of the 24th I found myself at the nordstrom rack with a scanner and a pen scanning numberless amounts of make up and perfume and nylons, etc. I then was given my little card for 20% off on the next day... My intention was not to even go but after putting myself through such torture I decided I might as well go see what I can find... So I wandered around the Rack for hours.... I'm not a big shopper. I hate it in fact. and I was having no luck which was making it even worse... then I went to the shoes and walked up and down the isles and then... I saw them.... my Shoes!!! and at 20% off!!.... My shoes made inventory well worth it!...See...

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! It's been so long since I bought some "fun" shoes. I think I'm inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel! I found your blog from Ashley's. It looks like you are enjoying life for sure! I will check back from time to time to see what is new with you! Love ya!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete