Saturday, April 3, 2010

UPDATE

It has been way too long since I wrote anything so I thought I would take a quick moment to say hello and a quick update... I am now working at ARUP Laboratories in their client services department. I am living in Taylorsville now with a girl from my singles ward... It has been so much fun.. Last month we ventured down to vegas with a few of our other friends... SO MUCH FUN!!! I heart my friends! I am hoping to keep doing hair on the side. I am looking for a booth rent salon. there is so much that has happened I wouldn't even know where to start so we will just leave it at that... I am now the FHE co chair in my ward and am planning on going through the temple and taking out my endowments in the next couple of weeks. I am so happy where my life is right now. and No there is not a guy in my life. Anywho I hope you are loving to live and living to love. Next time i'll tell you about how I locked my keys in my car and everyone thought it was an april fools joke... haha... not funny.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the blogging world! Glad to hear you're loving your life right now. I'm excited for you to go through the temple. Be sure to let me know when you schedule your session. I'd really like to be there! Love ya sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rach, I'm so excited for you! That will be awesome! You are such a busy woman! Hope to see you soon at the BBQ! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete